Κυριακή, Νοεμβρίου 12, 2006

V for Vendetta

"We're told to remember the idea, not the man, because the man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten -but four hundred years later an idea can still change the world.
I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them and I defending them.
But you can not kiss an idea, can not touch it or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love.
And it is not an idea that I miss...it is man. A man that made me remember the 5th November. A man that I will never forget. "

3 σχόλια:

Πληρωμένη πένα είπε...

Ideas are bulletproof...

Cinematia είπε...

That's right!
thank God that ideas are bulletproof!

vandimir είπε...

Διάβασε και το κόμικς αν μπορέσεις. Τώρα κυκλοφορεί και στα ελληνικά, απο τη Jemma Press αν δεν κάνω λάθος. Δυστυχώς κάνει 40τόσα ευρώ...